Seeking full time or several part-time Clinician(s) to join us in the Wisconsin SVP Supervised Release Program to provide group and individual sex offense specific psychotherapy services in the Appleton, Neenah, Green Bay, Fond du Lac and Oshkosh, Wisconsin area. The successful applicant(s) may start in 2015 or 2016.
Therapy services are usually delivered in space provided in Probation and Parole offices. Clinicians may elect (not required) to provide his/her own office location for services and may live in or commute to the community in which the service is provided.
Additional part time Clinicians are also needed to provide services for various other Wisconsin communities located across the state. Please contact us for more information about other opportunities.
Applicants must be licensed or license eligible in Wisconsin.
Community Psychological Services, LLC of Madison, WI, has been treating and contracting with agencies (Wisconsin DHS and DOC, Federal Probation and Pretrial Services) to provide services to clients convicted of sexual offenses for nearly twenty years. We are contracted with Wisconsin Department of Health Services to provide clinical management of the Supervised Release component of the Wisconsin SVP program.
Credentials: Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, with a minimum of three years post-licensure experience providing sex offense specific treatment utilizing evidence-based methods.
- Independent Contractors with full or part-time caseload
- OR become a Member of Community Psychological Services with full or part-time caseload. Benefits: SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan: Dollar for dollar company match up to 3% of annual pay.
Full time earnings estimate: $108,000-$180,000 gross depending upon caseload with flexible schedule and daytime-only work (no evenings or on-call schedules).
EMAIL resume c/o Susan McDonald to email@example.com
- Provide individual and group evidence-based sex offense specific psychotherapy to clients residing in the community on Supervised Release
- Generate individualized treatment plans consistent with the R-N-R model
- Coordinate and collaborate with an inter-disciplinary team of professionals from Wisconsin Department of Corrections and the Supervised Release program as well as other community-based agencies.
- Participate in pre- and post-SR release staffings with the client’s institution and community teams.
- Write and submit in a timely and organized fashion treatment Notes, Treatment Plans, and Progress Reviews.
- Create and distribute your monthly invoice and schedule in electronic form.
- Engage in yearly continuing education with other SR providers
- Experience providing sex offense specific treatment to clients with intellectual deficits and those with high psychopathy or be willing to engage in training/professional consultation to cultivate the ability to work with these clients.
- Engage in continuous learning through ongoing specialized training.
- Proficiency with EMDR, MI, MBSR, MBCT, DBT (etc.) is a plus but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across facility programs and with external agencies.
- Organized and effective time management skills
- Comfortable using electronic systems to maintain and transmit records; knowledge of and adherence to HIPAA requirements
- Must be able to pass state and federal criminal background check.
- References must be available prior to employment.
- Must have strong clear professional boundaries and must be free from board disciplinary action/ license suspension, etc.